Friday, May 8, 2009

Friday Fun Fact: Sometimes I feel like the female version of Ron Burgundy


"You know, we've been coming to this same party for the last 12 years -- and in no way is that depressing." - Ron Burgundy, legendary anchorman.
*******************************************
May 2009 marks the 8th anniversary of my living, dating and loving in Washington, DC. That means 12 years ago I left a small rural town and wandered off to the incredible party that was college. That's a lot of years of navigating this dating scene. I've had a lot of practice and I just know I'm going to get it right one of these days!
Enjoy the party ladies (and gentlemen)! And Happy Friday!!!

1 comment:

  1. Next time your dog Baxter dies and you're stuck in a phone booth screaming "I'm in a glass case of EMOTION!!!" Call me, cause I'd like to see that shit.

    ReplyDelete