Friday, June 19, 2009

Friday Fun Fact: Ladies Night. What a great idea!

Tonight is ladies night. Friday night! Ladies night! Recently one of my smart friends thought it would be fun for "just the girls" to get all dressed up, have a few drinks, and go dancing. No boyfriends, or friends that are boys, allowed. I'm very excited to say the least! Ladies night is something I haven't' done in a really long time. Maybe if I go out with only ladies, I will attract men. Seems obvious right? Its a theory I'm willing to test.

And I would be remiss if I didn't mention...yesterday evening I realized that this blog was mentioned in that day's edition of the Express daily newspaper. Silly me was too busy all day trying to find a date in this town and I was too late in picking up my very own copy. Thankfully the Express printed nothing about my failed dates, but about something else I observed in Wednesday's blog musings. Phew!...I guess. Anyway, my quote was nestled in the Blog Log next to one of the Wonkette's recent observations and right below a picture of Jerry Seinfeld. How do you like them apples?


Happy Friday!

1 comment: